20081105

Potie Sesh




this band definitely gets a thumbs up, but i don't know if i love them. they stand out in my mind above a lot of other artists, not exactly sure why. might be the name.
i like the singers style. i like memories and run child. the afterlife sounds a little more like those currently-trendy-rock-boy-bands which i don't like the sound of. so. i'll have to hear more to know what i really think.

the other thing. the name is a bit weird to me.
my sister has a habit of shortening every word in existence (ex. lotion, she says low-shh) and just generally throwing out strange funny phrases. anyway, i guess it's po-tee sesh. but in my mind i think of my sister saying she's leaving for a potty sesh, in which case she'd be heading to the bathroom for a bit of time :D

No comments:

Post a Comment